Save -the-Date Next Congress in
Sep 19-21, 2024 in beautiful Cyprus Island
The congress will take place in “Turkish Cyprus”
- Dr. Ekrem Civas
- Dr. Ibrahim Jebai
- Dr. Jakub Miszcyck
- Dr. Alejandro Gonzalez
- Dr. Christian Bisanga Director
- Dr. Ozgur Oztan
- Dr. Tayfun Oguzoglu
- Dr. Anastasios Vekris
This workshop will take place in the Greek side of Cyprus
As a visitor experiencing both the Turkish and Greek sides of Cyprus, you would have the unique opportunity to immerse yourself in a diverse and rich cultural tapestry. Here are some potential experiences and benefits:
- Cultural Diversity: Cyprus is known for its cultural diversity influenced by Turkish and Greek traditions. Exploring both sides allows you to witness the distinct customs, cuisines, and lifestyles of each community, providing a comprehensive understanding of the island’s heritage.
- Historical Exploration: Both the Turkish and Greek sides boast a wealth of historical sites, from ancient ruins to medieval castles. Visiting archaeological sites like Salamis on the Greek side and Bellapais Abbey on the Turkish side allows you to appreciate the historical layers that contribute to the island’s unique identity.
- Language and Cuisine: Experiencing both sides of Cyprus offers the chance to savor a variety of culinary delights. While sampling Greek mezes on one side, you can enjoy Turkish kebabs and baklava on the other. The linguistic diversity, with Greek and Turkish being spoken, adds an extra layer of cultural immersion.
- Natural Beauty: Cyprus is endowed with stunning landscapes, including beautiful beaches, mountains, and picturesque villages. Exploring both sides allows you to appreciate the diverse natural beauty, from the rugged Troodos Mountains on the Greek side to the scenic Karpas Peninsula on the Turkish side.
Exploring Historic Sites and Landmarks
Visitors to Cyprus have the opportunity to explore a variety of historic sites and landmarks that showcase the rich history and cultural heritage of the island. From ancient ruins to medieval castles, there are numerous archaeological sites that offer a glimpse into Cyprus’ past. Some notable attractions include the ancient city of Kourion, the Tombs of the Kings, and the Kolossi Castle. These sites provide a fascinating insight into the civilizations that once thrived on the island.
Immerse in Cyprus’ Rich Culture and Traditions
Immersing in Cyprus’ rich culture and traditions is a memorable experience for visitors. From traditional music and dance performances to local festivals and events, there are plenty of opportunities to engage with the vibrant culture of the island. Visitors can also explore the charming villages dotted throughout Cyprus, where they can witness traditional crafts such as pottery and weaving. Tasting authentic Cypriot cuisine is a must, with dishes influenced by Greek, Turkish, and Middle Eastern flavors.
With its range of cultural attractions and immersive experiences, Cyprus offers visitors a chance to delve into its fascinating history and vibrant culture. Whether exploring ancient ruins or sampling local cuisine, travelers are sure to be captivated by the unique cultural offerings of this Mediterranean gem.